Last Revised: 15.04.2017
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
* Provide, maintain and improve our services;
* Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
* Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
* Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United Kingdom and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
* If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
* To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
* In connection with any merger, sale of Renegade Fortress assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. **[If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function.]** You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.